Commercial Solar Installation
If you’re located in the states from Ohio to New York, you’ve likely seen solar rooftop systems popping up on more homes in recent years. As a business owner, you may not know that commercial solar is picking up momentum as well and can be a smart business move for a variety of reasons. Solar Liberty is the largest solar installer in New York, and we’re making strong inroads to Ohio, Vermont, and Pennsylvania thanks to our expertise in the industry.
If you’re interested in upgrading your commercial property with solar panels, call us at (866) 807-3639 for more information, or request your free evaluation online.
The Benefits of Commercial Solar
Why consider solar energy for your business? The benefits are much the same as those for homeowners, including:
- Increasing property value
- Reducing or eliminating energy use costs
- Reducing dependence on an unreliable power grid
- Protecting against rising energy costs
As a bonus, the majority of consumers are more interested in buying from sustainable companies, so decreasing your carbon footprint through a solar energy system can boost your bottom line.
Evaluating Your Facility
Once you’ve decided to go solar, the first step is a site evaluation. Solar Liberty provides free commercial solar evaluations to business owners, which include but aren’t limited to:
- Ensuring you have the right to build a system on the property.
- Deciding on how and where the new system will connect to the electric grid.
- Gathering information on optimal panel placement, like areas of shade and space available for panels.
Call Solar Liberty at (866) 807-3639 to set up an evaluation of your commercial property for making the smart switch to solar.
Determining the Ideal Number of Panels
Settling on the right number of panels is key in the design process. The actual square footage of clear ground or roof space may create constraints, but other factors include:
- Different sizes of panels between manufacturers and products.
- The number of daylight hours in your location.
- How much electricity the property consumes.
Solar Liberty has years of experience designing solar panel systems that make the most of your space. Call us at (866) 807-3639 for more information.
Installing To Harvest the Most Power
At Solar Liberty, we strive to ensure you get the most out of your solar investment. We take into account the quality of the panels we offer, the amount of sun and shade on the property, and the optimal angle for reaping the most rays.
The Commercial Solar Installation Process
Once all permits and other administrative tasks are taken care of, Solar Liberty follows a tried-and-true installation process.
- Mounting the racking: We carefully install the racks that attach your solar panels to your roof.
- Installing the panels: The next step is to securely affix the solar panels to the racking.
- Connecting to the grid: We ensure your system is up and running after connecting it to the electric grid.
Why Choose Solar Liberty?
When it comes to commercial solar installation, Solar Liberty has the leading-edge technology and craftsmanship to design the optimal system for your property’s needs and your budget. For almost 20 years, we’ve been maintaining a reputation for exceptional service and quality solar systems.
Call Solar Liberty at (866) 807-3639 to discuss your options for commercial solar installation in New York, Vermont, Pennsylvania, or Ohio. You can also schedule a free evaluation online at your convenience.